Equip and Lovisa Haul

12:14:00 AM

Hey there lovelies,

I was going to make a video about this but im not sure if thats going to happen. So as the title states this is an equip and Lovisa Haul. For those who dont know what equip or lovisa is they are both jewellry stores.

First is Equip;



So as you can tell i love earrings so i brought quite a few pairs of earrings they were on sale so i thought why not ;)


Next are these dainty bracelets i love them they are so cute i am in love with the infinity one.



I have seen these ear cuffs everywhere so when i saw this i just had to get it. I havent tried it yet so ill let you know what its like.

Next is Lovisa i only brought 1 item from there and of course they are earrings. I thought these were so cute and they matched my phone cases


Well thats it i hope you enjoyed my haul, let me know what you think

Until next time 

Next post will be all my social media links :) 

 Dani

You Might Also Like

0 comments