Lucy Hale - You Sound Good to Me (Review)

10:46:00 PM

Hey there lovelies, 

So today was a great day Pretty little liars and Ravenswood came back and also it was the premiere of Lucy Hales new music video You sound good to me. 

I dont usually like country music with the exception of Taylor Swift, But i actually really like this song. I have already brought it on itunes and its on repeat. 

Its so catchy i have found myself singing this song everywhere. 

I love how there is a story line to this song like they are having car troubles but it all ends well and Lucy and the guy Kiss. 

If you havent seen the video here it is: 


So it starts off with Lucy singing about what she loves about the guy and then he gets out of the car. I love the lyrics to this song (it reminds me of my life at the moment i like this guy and i just like everything about him. )
Next is them stopping at the gas station and trying hats on and goofing around. then the car troubles start, The girls then start hitch hiking/ dancing. They finally get the car working again and they lose the map. Then ending is them all at a bonfire and Lucy and her guy kiss. Its so cute.

So now that you have seen it let me know what you think.

Do you like country music or are you just listening to this because of Lucy Hale?

Let me know in the comments below if you like this song.




You Might Also Like

0 comments