People Choice awards Fashion review

4:30:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

So as some of you know the Peoples choice awards were on today. i only got to see a bit of it but i did see some of the red carpet fashion.

The awards were hosted by two broke girls stars Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs.


Both girls wore gorgeous dresses. Kat wore a gorgeous Black floor length strapless dress with red roses on it and Beth wore a black and white colour block floor length strapless dress. They both looked gorgeous and suits them so well.


Next is the beautiful Nina Dobrev. I didnt mind this dress its really gorgeous. 


I really love Lucy Hales dress its an off the shoulder dress. I love the colours in this dress and it suits her body shape so well. 


Adelaide Kane is one of my fav aussie actresses and i love that she is aussie like me :) I absolutely love her dress i think it looks amazing on her. 


Naya looks so gorgeous in this this colour block dress. And i really love her new hairstyle. I wish i looked like her. 

So thats my favourite outfits on my fave celebs.

Did you have a favourite outfit of the show let me know if you did 

Until next time.


You Might Also Like

0 comments