Twisted by Holly Hook Review

1:32:00 AM

Hey there lovelies,

Some of you may know that I love reading. So when I saw this book I couldn't wait to read it, it looked amazing so i was excited to read it. I recently went on a road trip so i had this book on my ipad and read it on the way.  I received a copy of this book in exchanged for a review

Here is a little Summary of the book:

Sixteen-year-old Allie isn’t like other girls. Instead of spending her summer break sitting around on the beach, she takes the epic vacation of a lifetime.

Tornado chasing.

And she’s not disappointed. Just a few miles from the town of Evansburg, Nebraska, Allie meets her dream of seeing a tornado. In person. She can’t wait to tell her friends back home. Never mind that her parents are going to kill her.

But her dream soon turns into a nightmare, and a strange event leaves her shocked. Confused. When she returns home to Wisconsin, something’s…different. Allie now bears a curse so awful, it could destroy everyone and everything she’s ever known.

With her best friend, Tommy, Allie must return to the plains to find a way to reverse it. She enters a world that she had never imagined, where she becomes a pawn in a fight to save the people of Evansburg from her fate…or to destroy them

My Review


I cant believe i have never read any of Holly Hooks books before, Cause i loved this book so much it was an amazing read. People who can turn into tornados how amazing is that. This book was easy to read and it was a great way to start an amazing trilogy. This book had me on the edge of my seat on every page i couldnt put it down i wanted to read more and more. I think everyone will enjoy this book as much as i did. I had a bit of hard time relating to the characters at the start but as the book went on i loved it. The thing i loved about this book was the plot it was so easy to go along with. It was a very nice change from all the Vampire, witches and mermaids stories going around. 

This is a fun book to read and i would recommend it to everyone. I cant wait to read more by the author. 

Well i hope you enjoyed my review. Let me know if you have read this and if you have what did you think of it?




You Might Also Like

0 comments