Prom Ideas

11:12:00 PM

Hello there Lovelies.

So its a girls favourite time of their entire school life PROM.

I'm going to show you some of my favourite prom outfit ideas and I'm going to add some make up and hairstyles that I think would go with the outfits.



So i call this look Pretty in Pink. If you love the colour pink this is the outfit for you. I have chosen pink make up and nude eyeshadows so its not too bright. The jewellery i have chosen is simple silver jewellery to make the silver in the dress sparkle more. I have gone for a black shoe and clutch because its simple and gives it that extra pop of colour.


This is another pink outfit but its more of a hot pink. I have chosen the same colour make up and also the silver jewellery and shoes.


This purple look is super cute and i know its the same dress as the pink one above but i wanted to show you what it was like in a different colour. I have paired it with silver jewellery and shoes to make the band in the middle of the dress pop.

I saw these blue shoes and fell in love with them so i tried looking around for a dress to match and i found this gorgeous short dress. If you dont want to wear a long dress this is perfect it stops just above the knee giving you the longer leg look. i have paired them with silver jewellery and blue/smokey make up. 


I was going to show a black dress but everything goes with black so whatever you wear with it will look amazing.

Well i hope you enjoyed my post if you would like to see more posts this style let me know in the comments below.

Let me know which one is your favourite? And also what did you wear to your Prom or what are you going to wear?

If you would like to see some of my inspired by celebs outfits check out my other blog Here


                                      ♥ Dani

You Might Also Like

0 comments