The Secret Diamond Sisters - Michelle Madow Book Review

1:35:00 AM

Hey there lovelies, 

I'm here today to do a book review. 

Todays review is The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow.

            (This is the Australian cover. The one i have)                            (This is the other cover)


Summary of the book :

The three sisters grew up not knowing their father and not quite catching a break. But it looks like their luck is about to change when they find out the secret identity of their long-lost dad—a billionaire Las Vegas hotel owner who wants them to come live in a gorgeous penthouse hotel suite. Suddenly the Strip's most exclusive clubs are all-access, and with an unlimited credit card each, it should be easier than ever to fit right in. But in a town full of secrets and illusion, fitting in is nothing compared to finding out the truth about their past.

My review

When i first saw what this book was about I was very intrigued about it. I had spoken to the author on twitter and I became friends with her so i was very excited for the book to come out and once it did i ordered it straight away. I was so happy when if came in the mail and i started reading it straight away. It was such an amazing book i loved every minute of it. This book was very addictive i couldnt put it down. I really felt like i was in the book and i could see everything that was happening. i connected with the characters which is amazing for any book.

I was hooked on the very first page. You can really feel for the girls just being uplifted and moved to another town which is very new to them and also living a wealthy life which is also very new to them.

Everything in the book made me feel like i was living their life. (Wish I was). I also loved how each of the characters were very different and it showed throughout the book. It was full of drama and romance which is the two things that I love in books. 

I love how the book is told from different characters point of views, you have the 3 Diamond sisters - Savannah, Courtney and Peyton, and then we also have Madison, a rich privileged girl who lives in the Diamond hotel in Vegas. It gives us a great insight to each of the characters and how they feel throughout the book.

This book reminded me so much of Gossip girl with all the drama , romance and lifestyle of the wealthy. 

I recommend this book to everyone its such a great read but the only downside is that i have to wait a while for book 2.

Well thats it for today 

Until next time...


♥ Dani 

You Might Also Like

0 comments