Book Review : Remembrance by Michelle Madow

9:27:00 AM

Hey there lovelies.

Today's post will be another book review. Today I will be talking about the first book in the Transcend Time Saga by Michelle Madow called Remembrance.


Here is a little summary about the book:

Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from 1815, England ... but she doesn't realize it until she meets her soul mate from the past and he triggers her memories to gradually return.

When Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's high school, she feels a connection to him, like she knows him. But he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching Drew is more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she get him out of her mind?

Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, but fighting fate isn’t easy, and she’s determined to unravel the mysteries of the past.


Here is my review:

I absolutely loved this book. I couldn't put it down. I love books that draw you in from the very first page and this book did that. 

For people that don't know this book was inspired by the Taylor Swift Love story music video. 

I loved the mentions of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin, Because I love that book so much. It was great reading about how Lizzie's life and Lizzie's life in pride and prejudice are so similar. And how the story twists together the past with the present.

I have actually never read a book about reincarnation so i was so excited to read this book and I have to say I think I need to start reading more about it.

This book shows that true love does exist. The glimpses into their past life, was very exciting to read.

It is amazing when you read a book and it feels like you can see what is happening in your head like a movie, this book did that it was very well written.

I even loved the cover of this story the girl in a mask kind of reminds me of Hanna in Pretty Little Liars when she is wearing the mask in the episode 'Unmasked'.

I love this story and I would recommend this to everyone. Im so excited to read the second and third book in the series.

I hope you enjoyed my review. Let me know if you have read this book and if you enjoyed it or not.


♥ Dani

You Might Also Like

0 comments