What I'm loving

11:34:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

So today marks the year anniversary of starting this blog. I cant believe it has been a year already. I love blog writing so much I just wish I had more ideas for this blog. If you have any ideas on what i could do comment below.

So to mark the anniversary I thought I would post what I'm loving. These could be anything from make up to random stuff. I got this idea from Kandee Johnson. She posted a similar post today.

So here is what I have been loving

Pretty Little Liars (Duh)


Young & Hungry 



Devious Maids  (Just started here in Australia)


Switched at birth

The fosters



Ombre hair

Flower Crowns


Purple boots (I just brought a pair and I am in love with them) (These ones below are similar to the ones I brought except mine doesn't have a bow)

Graphic Tops


Chi Chi Nude palette (Its basically a dupe for the Naked Palette)



Thats all that I can think of now.  I have a lot of other TV Shows such as Reign , twisted, the vampire diaries, the originals , the 100 etc but I only the posted the ones that are actually on air now.

Well I hope you enjoyed my post.

Let me know what you have been loving.

Until next time....


 ♥ Danii

You Might Also Like

0 comments