Lucy Hale Clothing line

1:31:00 AM

Hey there lovelies,

So as most of you know I am a huge Pretty Little Liars fan. I recently saw that Lucy Hale has collaborated with Hollister to come out with a clothing line , which has been designed by Lucy herself.


I am in love with this clothing line.

So in this post I am going to show you all the clothes from the line because there is only 12 pieces and links for you to buy the pieces.


Romper - $44,95


Lacy Sweatshirt - $44.95


Lacy Tank - $34.95


Cropped T-Shirt - $19.95


Skater Skirt - $39.95




Dress - $44.95






Short-Shorts - $29.95


Henley - $29.95


Cardigan - $44.95

Well there you go. My favourite would have to be the dress, the romper and the lacy sweatshirt. 

Which pieces are your favourites?

In future posts I will post these pieces with some outfits so you all can see what to wear these items with.

Until next time...

♥ Danii

You Might Also Like

0 comments