Young and Hungry 1x10 Review

2:02:00 AM

Hey there lovelies,

So, some of you may know that I have been watching the TV show Young & Hungry and i love it so much.

So yesterday was the summer finale and I loved that episode so much, My favourite couple were about to get together but sadly they never did because of Gabi's ex coming back from China and them getting back together.

If a guy came to my house with roses that would be the most romantic thing i could think of.

This part here broke my heart:


Josh is there at the window with roses. And the look on his face broke my heart. 

I think this show is so cute and I really hope we get to see more of this show. 

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, let me tell you a bit about the episode.

Josh and Caroline's wedding is pushed further ahead than they initially had planned. Caroline forgets Josh's birthday, so Gabi decides to let Caroline take credit for her special gift for Josh- a replica of his favourite  childhood blanket that was burnt in a fire. Josh is very moved by this gift, and is sure that Caroline is who he wants to marry. Eventually, Elliot reveals to Josh that Gabi is the one who made the blanket, and that Caroline forgot his birthday. When Josh confronts Caroline, they both realize that they are having doubts about their relationship, and decide to call the wedding off. After some advice from Yolanda, Josh decides to go see Gabi and confess his feelings. By the time Josh makes it to Gabi's apartment, Cooper, who is back from China, has already won Gabi over with his own gift, leaving Josh out in the rain alone with roses.

I really hope Gabi does end up with Josh because that would be magical. 

Well that's it for todays post. 

Have you seen young and hungry? If so, what did you think about it?

Until next time ....

♥ Danii

You Might Also Like

0 comments