NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Peacan Review

8:49:00 AM

Hey there lovelies,

Today's post is a make up review. I love the brand NYX and I recently wanted to get on the 'Kylie Jenner' Nude lip colour band wagon, So when I saw this colour I was so excited to try it out.



I also really love the packaging its so cute and simple.


The formula of this product is so amazing, when I put it on my lips its really creamy and moisturizing which is exactly what a lip pencil needs to be. I don't like the lip pencils that feel dried on your lips but thats not the problem with this.


I think this is the closest colour I have found to the one Kylie Jenner uses.


I would recommed this to everyone because it is such an amazing colour and also brand

Thanks for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it.

I have a few more make up reviews to do so expect them  soon, as well as the halloween posts I mentioned at the start of the month.

Until next time....

♥ Danii


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the recommendation I will have to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Lip pencil is amazing I recently brought it and it looks great. <3

    ReplyDelete