What's coming up on Frangipani Goddess.

5:21:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

So as most of you know Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year. So this year leading up to christmas I thought I would post some gift guides. I have 12 that I am planning to put up through the month of December, as well as some DIYs and also some christmas food related posts.

Also very soon I will be posting another photo log from my trip to Ocean Grove over the long weekend.

I will also be posting some reviews on products I have received , if you want to check out those products check out my instagram where I post any products I receive and also just some random pics that I take throughout the day. My instagram username is @danii906

Throughout this month (November) I will be posting some reviews and outfits inspired by celebrities.

So that's it for today's post, let me know what is your christmas wish list in the comments below. I will be posting mine at the start of december.

Until next time

♥ Danii

You Might Also Like

0 comments