So Sorry

10:44:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

Im so sorry I never updated this blog for the gift guides, Life got in the way.

I have been so bust cleaning the house and decorating for christmas, because it was at our house this year, Then we caught up with friends and I was not able to get on to the computer.

I'm going to make 2015 a better year with this blog and my youtube channel.

Most of you don't know that I am actually publishing a novel soon I just have to finish the final chapters and then publish it. I will be self publishing it so it is a great start to get my foot in the door. Also one it is up so people can buy it I will put up the link so you can go and check it out.

I would like to thank all of my lovely followers for sticking by me throughout the process of this blog. And I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a very happy new year.

The next post will be the very first post of 2015 and I think it might be a travel post. Because on the 1st of Jan we are going to the beach with some cousins, so that will be very exciting.

I also got a new phone so I will be taking my pictures on that for this blog until I can afford a proper camera.

Well thats it for today. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

I also hope you like the new layout, Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Until next time...

♥ Danii

You Might Also Like

0 comments