Favourite Movies , Music, Books , Tv shows Etc of 2014

11:52:00 AM

Hey there lovelies,

I can't believe it has been a year since I have made one of these, Its so crazy to think how fast 2014 went by.

So I'm here today to tell you my favourite Movies, TV shows etc of 2014.

Movies

The Amazing spiderman 2
The Fault in our stars


TV Shows

Young & Hungry
The Flash
Jane the Virgin
The 100
Girl Meets World
Resurrection
Faking it
Star Crossed

Pretty Little Liars (watched before 2014)
Glee (watched before 2014)
The originals (watched before 2014)
Reign (watched before 2014)
The Vampire Diaries (watched before 2014)
Once upon a time (watched before 2014)
Switched at Birth (watched before 2014)
The Fosters (watched before 2014)
Under the dome (watched before 2014)

Music

Taylor Swift - 1989
One Direction - Four

Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud
Selena Gomez - The heart wants what it wants
Sam smith - Stay with me
Magic - Rude
Sia - Chandelier
Milky Chance - Stolen Dance


Books

The Secret Diamond sisters - Michelle Madow
Diamonds in the rough - Michelle Madow
The Land of stories: A grimm warning - Chris Colfer

And that's it. Tell me your favourites in the comments below.

I will also be doing a Beauty Favourites of 2014 very soon so stay tuned.

Until next time.....

♥ Danii



You Might Also Like

0 comments