NYX Cosmetics Review

6:10:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,


I was lucky enough to be sent some NYX products to review so lets get started.


Above are all the products I was sent.



NYX Stay Matte but not flat Liquid Foundation

This foundation is the best one I have used. I have never tried Matte foundations but after trying this I have realized that I actually really love the formula. It doesn’t leave your skin shiny. It gives your skin a natural look but giving you the perfect amount of coverage.


NYX The 'It' List - Naturals




Soft Matte Lip Cream - Antwerp

Like the matte foundation I had never tried Matte lipgloss but this changed my perspective on it. Now I really love Matte lipgloss it’s not shiny on your lips and I also love the colour of this, I also thought it would feel strange on my lips because its matte but it didn’t it felt like a normal lipgloss. And it is also long lasting.





Xtreme Shine Lip Creme - Natural

The texture of this lip cream is very similar to the Matte one but it has a shine to it. The colour is just a nude, which is great because on those days that you do not feel like wearing a lot of lipgloss this is perfect as it provides just the perfect amount of shine.






Plump it Up Lip Plumper - Kim

I have full lips to begin with so I thought why not try this and see if they could get any bigger. I’ll have to admit when I put this on it stung a little bit but then it was fine, There is no colour on this it’s just a clear pink lipgloss. I got a lot of compliments on it saying my lips looked bigger. And everyone wanted to know my secret. 





Mega Shine Lip Gloss

This lipgloss feels perfect on the lips. It has a very light pink tinge on it which is great and it also lives up to its name about having mega shine. The packaging contains the usual NYX bow which I think is very cute and girly.



Butter Gloss 

I have a lot of these because I love them so much and I was so excited to see another colour in the pack to try out. It feels amazing on the lips and lasts for a long time. It gives your lips the moisture it needs through out the day. The colour is not very bright so it will give you a gorgeous shine. 





Concealer 

I Love this product so much, It goes on the skin perfectly and blends out perfectly aswell. It hides all the redness and blemishes also its great for covering under eye circles. I was having doubts when I first got it because I wasn't sure how to put it on properly but once I figured it out it's an amazing product.
What I do is put the concealer one and then put my bb cream over the top to give it some extra coverage.



Baked Blush

I have never tried a baked blush before so I was excited when I got this. Its an amazing product. A lot of pink doesn’t show a lot but you can still see a pink tinge on your cheeks when you put it on.  You can build it up by adding a lot of product or you can just leave it the way it is.


Invincible Foundation

The shade that I got sent was a little bit to pale for my skin tone but I still tried it out and wore it around the house, just to see how the foundation felt on my face, and I have to say that I really liked how it felt. You actually couldn’t feel like you had it on, it didn’t feel cakey or to hard on your skin. If this was in my shade I would have worn this all the time. But I could wear it maybe as part of a costume or in winter when the skin is not as tanned as it is in summer.

That's it. I really hope you enjoyed my post. 

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite NYX product is? Or if you havent tried any NYX product, What is your favourite product from any Brand?

Until next time ....

♥ Danii






You Might Also Like

0 comments