Updates to Frangipani Goddess

7:49:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

It's been a while since I blogged. I missed it so much, I really missed talking to you all.

So I have a few little updates about my blog. (Don't worry it's not major)

I have come up with a few blog ideas that I will turn into series on this blog.

I have decided to start a recap series on all the TV shows I watch. I will be posting a Pretty little liars finale recap when it airs, and then I will start the PLL recaps when it comes back for season 6.

I will also be doing a young and Hungry recap. It comes back this week and I love that show.

I also have another travel photo journal post where I will post the polaroids I took on my holiday.

There will be a few different reviews coming up and a few hauls.

So yeah Thats all I have so far.

New posts coming very soon and I hope to be updating this blog more often.


♥ Danii


You Might Also Like

0 comments