Get the look: Pretty Little Liars Prom Make up

3:19:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

As most of you know I love Pretty Little Liars. I particularly love the make up and fashion used in the show.

I will adding the real make up used and fashion that they use if I can find it. If I cant find the make up used I will be posting some items that can be used to recreate the look

Today I will be posting about the season 5 finale of Pretty Little Liars. This will be the prom edition.

Hanna


Hanna's Make up is very gorgeous. It has the dramatic lip and the very subtle eye look. 

Make Up used


Dress



Aria


This look is very Aria. With the Dark lip and light smokey eyes its perfect for any formal occasion. 

Make Up used



Dress


Aria's dress was custom made by the costume designer.

Spencer


I love Spencer's make up gives out the perfect formal look, I love the smokey eye. I couldn't find the real make up that was used on her so I will just put some make up that can be used to re create her look. 

Dupe Make up



Dress


Spencer's Dress was custom made by the PLL costume designer.

Emily



Emily's look is very subtle. It really scream Emily. The nude lip complements her skin tone perfectly. 

Make Up used



Dress




 Well I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you would like to see more of these in the future.

Until next time ....

♥ Danii


You Might Also Like

0 comments