Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Bachelorette Review

8:12:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

I'm so excited to finally have this in my hand. It's The Kat Von D studded kiss lipstick. I used to watch LA ink when it was on, I never missed an episode it was so amazing (and after that I really wanted to get a tattoo lol)

As most of you know Sephora opened in Australia in December. I was so excited to see what it was all about. So in Feb when I went on a holiday to QLD on the way back we spent a few days in Sydney just so I could go to Sephora.

This Lipstick was the first item I went to and the colour range was so incredible I had a hard time choosing one that I like.


I finally set my mind to Bachelorette. 



Can we just talk about how cute the tube is. Now I know why its called Studded Kiss. Its very gothic and reminds me of Vampires.


 Its a gorgeous pinky red with warm undertones. I love the monogram of KVD on the actual lipstick it's so cute.


I wore this to a baptism that I had a few weeks ago and it was so great on my lips. I couldn't even feel it on there. I got so many compliments on it. 

The Lipstick cost $31 at Sephora here in Australia. 

Well I hope you enjoyed my review. I would recommend these to everyone that loves lipstick.


♥ Danii




You Might Also Like

0 comments