May Favourites

9:17:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

I thought I would do something different on my blog. i used to do these on my youtube channel but I thought I would do it on my blog for this month.

So Lets get into my monthly favourites This will be a variety from make up to TV shows and everything else in between.

First off we will start with Make up and Perfumes.


1. Nars Velvet lip pencil in Dragon girl
2. Nyx Butter gloss in peaches and cream.
3. EOS Lip balm in pomegranate raspberry.
4. Chi Chi Eyeshadow palette in Nudes.
5. Baby lips crystal.
6. Nyx Baked blush.
7. Kat Von D studded lipstick in Bacherlorette.
8. Taylor swift Incredible things.
9 Victorias Secret Pure seduction.

So those were my make up favourites next is TV shows

TV Shows


1. Young and Hungry 
2. The Vampire diaries.

June should have some great tv faves because most of my shows are coming back in june.

Music

1. Bad Blood - Taylor Swift.
2.Wiz Khalifa and charlie puth - See you again.
3. Jason Derulo - Want you to want me.
4. Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
5. Natalie La Rose - Somebody.

Apps

Eleventh Gorgeous - Tee and Ess App.
The simpsons Tapped out

Well I think that's it for this month.

What are your faves for the month of May? Let me know in the comments below.


♥ Danii






You Might Also Like

0 comments