Priceline Gift with Purchase

7:57:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

So as some of you here in Australia know Priceline is currently having a gift with purchase offer. It is spend $60 on selected brands and get a gift pack valued at $200.

I thought this looked amazing so of course I had to order products.

This is what I brought. I brought a lot of lippies because I love lippies and also I wanted to buy some for my mum as well.


And this is the free gift with purchase.


What I got was a lot of make up from the selected brands. I got a bunch of nail polish from essie, Natio, Sally Hansen, Loreal, Also a mascara from physicians formula and Rimmel. I also got an innoxa face cream and a little sample of loreal face primer. Also in the pack was a rock book, a revlon colour burst , a models prefer balm and a manicare nail art kit. The bag is super cute aswell and its in my favourite colour.

The gift is so amazing and you get a lot plus the $60 you spend you can get a lot of make up.

Well that's it for today. 

Until next time...


♥ Danii








You Might Also Like

0 comments