First Impressions - Australis AC on tour kit

12:50:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

I recently heard about this contouring and highlighting kit from Australis. So when I saw it on sale for $11 at priceline I just had to get it. The packaging is super cute, it combines my 2 favourite colours black and pink. It's very sleek which is perfect to carrying it around or even to bring with you while travelling. I will do a proper review once I have tried it out for a while but for now this is a first impressions.


Here is what the packaging looks like. Very pretty, very sleek.


Here is what the palette looks like on the inside. The top 3 are the highlighters and the bottom 3 are the shades for contouring. 

 There is a great variety of shades for different skin tones for contouring. The highlighters are gorgeous as well. For me I think the middle one on the bottom line would be perfect for me but I will have to try them all out and see which on works. I have seen a lot of youtube videos on how to apply this product but also on the back of the packaging there is a guide on how to apply so that helps for beginners like me. 

Update: I do have a mini review, I just tried to use the middle one on the bottom line and it works perfectly for me. It blends well after a lot of blending. It does take a while to blend out but once it's on it's great. The highlighters are great aswell it makes me look so much more awake and my face is brighter.

(I hope the photos look ok, I recently brought a new camera so hopefully the photos will be better)

Well thank you for reading my first impressions. If you would like to see more of these blog posts let me know and I will do it. 

Have you tried this palette? If you have let me know what your think, Also what is your favourite contouring product?

Thanks for reading.

♥ Danii



You Might Also Like

0 comments