June Favourites 2015

10:22:00 PM

Hey lovelies,

I'm pretty sure I just posted my May favourites and now I'm posting my June favourites. Wow this year is just flying past. I can't believe its already July.

Most of these tv shows and songs etc were out before June but I either finished reading the books in June or watched episodes etc.

Well anyway here are my June favourites

Beauty




Urban Decay Primer Potion
Elf eyeliner
NYX eye pencil in Milk
Essie Nail Polish - Mint candy apple
Essie Nail Polish - Bikini so teeny
Elf Jumbo Lip gloss
Batiste Bry Shampoo
Nars Lip Pencil in Dragon girl

TV shows

Teen Wolf
Mako Mermaids
Pretty Little Liars

Apps

Cooking fever
Temple run

Books

Confessions of a shopaholic
Divergent

Songs

Jason Derulo - Want to want me
Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams and Wonderland

I'm pretty sure that's all for my favourites.

Let me know in the comment section what your June favourites were.

Until next time ...


♥ Danii


You Might Also Like

0 comments