Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Review

12:01:00 PM

Hey there lovelies, 

So I was recently scrolling through Instagram and I spotted these, They had just been released here in Australia. Of course I had to get them and try them. 

These are the new Maybelline baby lips candy wow lip balms. There were only 2 at my local Priceline Raspberry and Peach.

The packaging of them is super cute and colourful.





The raspberry one is on the left and the Peach is on the right. As you can see there is a bit of colour payoff but not too much. These products are very moisturizing just like the original baby lips. These are perfect for those days when you don't want to wear lipstick but you want a little bit of colour. 

I recommend these to people who love the original baby lips, or people just starting out in makeup. 

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it.

♥ Danii



You Might Also Like

0 comments