MOTD - Sunday 5th July

7:30:00 AM

Hey there lovelies,

I thought I would do a new segment on my blog - Make up of the day (Aka MOTD).

On Sunday it was my uncles birthday so we went to my grandmothers house. Here is the make up I wore.


As you can see most of the products are E.L.F and NYX as well as Benfit and Rimmel.

Products used:

NYX butter gloss - Provides gloss and colour.
NYX Blush - Adds a natural glow.
E.L.F Eyeshadow quad - A great smokey eye can be achieved with this quad.
E.L.F Eye primer - Great dupe for Urban decay primer potion.
E.L.F Eyeliner- can produce a great winged liner.
Rimmel London BB cream Matte - Love the way this feels, adds perfect coverage.
Benefit Mascara - Adds amazing volume and Length. 

I got so many compliments on my make up, my whole family loved it, 

I hope you enjoyed my short post. 

If you would like to see more of these in the future please let me know

Also this is part of Ingrids Monday Makeup Madness 


♥ Danii



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your MOTD on the Monday Makeup Madness #13 link up party. I would have loved to also see a photo of what the makeup looked like on you! Hoping you join in the link up party fun again next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment I will keep that in mind for my next makeup of the day posts :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous picks! I absolutely love that BB cream xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Its such an amazing bb cream I also love the non matte one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! Love the mascara!!

    Xiao Xuan
    https://helloxuann.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Its an amazing mascara :)

      Delete