USA Make up Haul

8:14:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

One of my best friends has moved to America for work so she asked if I wanted anything from there that she would send it to me.

So of course I asked for makeup ;). I asked if she could get me the Sephora give me lips pack, some EOS as well as the Milani baked blush in Luminoso. She said no problem and that she will add some extra stuff that we can't get here in Australia. I was excited to get the parcel.

She told me that she couldn't find the baked blush anywhere it was all sold out, But she got me a blush in a similar shade. I was like no problem all good.

So on Wednesday I received the parcel and I was so excited to get into it and have a look at what she sent me.

I am so excited to try everything and I am so thankful of what she sent me.












Well there it is all of the goodies I got. I'm so excited to try it all and I cant wait to try it. They need to have Milani and EOS in Australia.

Well thanks for reading.

Let me know if you have tried any of these products and let me know what you think of them.

I will be reviewing some of these products on this blog once I have tried them all out.


♥ Danii



You Might Also Like

0 comments