July Favourites 2015

8:30:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

July has come and gone and we now welcome August. Today I will be listing my July Favourites. Today there was a bit of sunshine here in Melbourne so I thought I would take the opportunity to take some blog photos.

So here are my July favourites:



  1. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - These are perfect for getting my makeup off at night time. They are also great for waterproof makeup.
  2. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Seeing as thought winter is upon us here in Australia my lips get really chapped and dried but a little bit of this will get rid of all the dead skin.
  3. Elf eyeshadows in Beachy chic and Flirt - Beachy chic is the teal colour and Flirt is the purple one. These are very pigmented and have a lot of shimmer.
  4. Rimmel Wonderful Mascara - This mascara gives amazing volume and length to my lashes.
  5. Savvy bronzer in radiance - This is amazing for contouring but also as a blush.
  6. Chapstick everyday lip care - I put this on after the lip scrub and my lips are moisturised all day.
  7. EOS lip balm in Pomegranate raspberry - Very moisturising on my lips and the smell is incredible.
  8. Chi Chi perfume in Peony - This has a very floral scent which I love and it lasts all day.
  9. NYX Blush in Pinched - The perfect pink for my cheeks. I only need a little bit to get the perfect colour.
  10. Elf Liquid eyeliner in black - The smaller brush makes it easier to do a winged eyeliner on my eye.
  11. ELF Makeup Mist & Set spray - Perfect for finishing off any make up look. Makes my make up last all day.
Let me know what your July favourites were.

Thanks for reading. 


♥ Danii

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your blog! Your photography skills are on point! How do you make the little logo that is on the bottom of your picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thank you so much. I'm so glad you like my blog. :) I used to take the photos with my iphone but now we recently brought a new camera and it takes better quality pictures. :)
      I just typed in circle letter watermark and a video came up I just followed those instructions :)

      Delete