My Top 5 Mascaras

10:15:00 PM

Mascara finishes any makeup look. They make your eyes look wider and more awake. Finding the perfect Mascara can be a difficult thing but once you do find one it's your holy grail.


I'm here today to show you my top 5 mascaras.


1. Rimmel London wonder'full mascara.
2. Maybelline Falsies Mascara.
3. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara.
4. Benefit They're real Mascara.
5. Too faced Better than sex Mascara.

All of these mascaras add volume and length to my lashes and they also make them look fuller. I was lucky enough to be born with long eyelashes (I take after my dad) and with any of these mascaras people always ask if I am wearing false lashes. 

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite Mascara is.

Thanks for reading.

♥ Danii

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Maybelline make some of the best mascaras. Their Lash Sensational is my favourite.

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Maybelline Mascaras :) I havent tried the Lash Sensational one I need to get on to that :)

      Delete