Benefit Haul

2:26:00 PM

Myer has a beauty sale going on at the moment get 10% off beauty items. My mum needed some stuff from Myer so I thought I would put an order in. I needed $100 for free shipping so I was looking around and I saw these Benefit Items that I needed to try, So of course I added them to the cart. It was very fast shipping I ordered them on Sunday and by Wednesday it was here. So here are the Benefit packs that I brought. 




The first pack I got was the mini lip hydrating pack


It comes with 3 mini balms.


Cha Cha Balm


Posie Balm


And Bene Balm. 

The packings are so cute and colour and you get quite a bit of product. This pack was $29

Pack 2

Frisky Six pack.

This has some of there most popular items, In a mini size.




Sugarbomb blush.


Lolli Balm. So happy now I have all four of the balms.


Lolli Tint.


My favourite Mascara. They're Real Mascara.


Ooh La Lift.


And Sun Beam.

I am so excited to try all of these products. This pack was $42.

Let me know if you have tried any of these products.

♥ Danii

You Might Also Like

0 comments