Little Kmart Haul

8:09:00 PM

I love Kmart the prices are amazing and actually the quality of the products are actually really good. I went to Kmart today to pick up a few things and I ended up with nothing that was on my list. So here is my little haul of the 3 things I picked up today from Kmart.


Here are the 3 things I brought today.


2 cushions which are so cute. One is the manhattan skyline and the other is a gold and white polkadot pillow.


I love the colours and just the way this cushion looks.


I am inlove with this gorgeous white and gold polka dot pillow. 

Both pillows look amazing on my bed (bedspread is in this picture)


I love paris, I have never been but I am obsessed with all things paris. I will probably post a paris items collection video very soon . So when I saw this colouring book I just knew I had to have it. 


The first page I opened was this Chanel bottle so I knew I just had to have this book.

And that's it. Let me know your recent purchases in the comments below.



You Might Also Like

0 comments