Blogmas #14 - Taylor Swift Concert + Swiftnic

10:05:00 PM


If you know me you know that I love Taylor Swift. She actually follows me on Tumblr which is so amazing. On Saturday the 12th of December 2015, I attended her concert. It was the last concert of the 1989 tour.

I had brought the tickets on the 12th December 2014 so this year couldn't go fast enough.

I didn't get to meet Taylor, but that's ok because I still had an amazing time at the concert.

Here is my experience.

First I woke up at 8 am because I was way too excited to sleep. At about 3 I started getting ready and at 4:30 we left.

There was a bit of traffic on the way, but we got there by 5:30 pm.

I went with my dad because he is a Taylor fan as well.

We found our seats and we saw that we were actually really close to the stage which was awesome.

We had to wait for a bit because we got there early.

Vance Joy came out first and he sang a few of his songs.

We Sang Happy birthday to Taylor because it was her birthday on Sunday the 13th.

He then left the stage and a while later Taylor came out. Everyone stood up and cheered, I had tears in my eyes when she came out because she has been my idol for over 7 years. This is the 2nd time I have seen her in concert, last one I went to was the red concert.

Set List

Welcome to New York
New Romantics
Blank Space
I knew you were trouble
I wish you would
How you get the girl
I know places
Long Live
Clean
Love Story
Style
Bad Blood
We are never ever getting back together
Wildest Dreams/ Enchanted
Out of the woods
Shake it off

The costumes were so amazing. I will be adding pictures at the end of this post. 

We had pretty good seat we were about 15 rows from the front and we were right in front of the screen. I danced all night and so did my dad. 

After the concert we tried to find the car and it took us half an hour to find it. We finally found it and we went home. 

Here are the pictures. I'll also add a pic from Swiftnic A selfie with Liv and also a selfie with Kristy. They are some friends I met on Tumblr. 









This was my favourite photo look how close it was.





SWIFTNIC


Liv and Me, Kristy and Me


A girl made some cute little cat gingerbread cookies.

I will be making a youtube video soon with some clips from the concert. I will make that a separate post when I have nothing else to post on a day.


You Might Also Like

0 comments