Blogmas #24 - Final day of Blogmas.

8:18:00 PM

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone. I can't believe this is the last blogmas post of 2015. I'm not sure if I will have time to post tomorrow.

Today's post is just about my day because I was so busy today that I had no time to make the Christmas treats. I will also be mentioning my Christmas and New years eve plans.

Today involved a lot of running around for last minute Christmas things. We are going to both of my grandmas houses tomorrow for lunch and dinner so we needed to get some fruit and other things. We also had to go to bunnings because for the next week we will be at our caravan near the beach and we needed a beach umbrella. They, of course, didn't have it at the bunnings near our place so we had to go to another bunnings and we finally got one.

We are leaving tomorrow night to go to the caravan and we are staying until new years day and then we are coming home for the night then going back up for the night.

Our new years eve will be spent at the beach. Apparently they have fireworks on the beach. I will probably show some on my snap chat (danical90) so follow me.

Well that is all I have to say for today.

I am actually really sad that Blogmas is over I had so much fun coming up with different posts for you guys to read.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hopefully I will be able to get internet on my ipad up at the caravan so I can still update the blog. If not I will see you in the new year with more posts.

Thank you for sticking with me this year. Let's hope next year I can actually stay on a schedule for this blog. :)

Night Everyone. I am currently watching Carols by candlelight with my family by the Christmas tree.

Until Next Time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments