Blogmas #4 - Homeade chocolate fudge

8:24:00 PM

I love chocolate and when I found this awesome recipe for fudge that only involved 3 ingredients I was hooked.



To make it more for Christmas you can add some red and green sprinkles. I didn't have any so I just used starts.

So what you will need is:

1 tin condensed milk
350gm Chocolate
50gm butter
Sprinkles (optional)

Directions

1. Pour the can of condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add the butter.
3. Place the bowl in the microwave and heat on high for 2 minutes.


4. Mix until well combined.


5. Add Chocolate. ( I didn't have enough of the normal milk chocolate so I added some white chocolate.
6. Mix until combined.


7. Grease a square cake tin.
8. Pour mixture in the tin and add sprinkles.


9. Place in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
10. Cut into bite-sized pieces and enjoy.

So there it is, My homemade chocolate fudge.

If you make this, post a picture to Instagram and tag frangipanigoddess.

I hope you enjoyed my post.

See you tomorrow.


You Might Also Like

0 comments