Blogmas #7 - Day trip to the City.

8:07:00 PM

Dad and I decided to go to the city today because he had to get some stuff for his work. So we also went and checked out the new Sephora store in Melbourne as well as some of the christmas decorations around the city.

I only got a few photos.


Here is the huge Merry Christmas sign on Flinders street station.


I thought this tree was so cute at Melbourne Central


I am so in love with this tree. I want one at home.


Here is the famous Sephora. I am so excited that one finally opened up here in Melbourne.

There was a bit of a line to get inside but it took us about 5 minutes to wait in line, which wasn't that bad. The place was huge I can't wait to go back.


And of course a trip to the city couldn't be complete without a trip to Krispy Kreme. (Photo of the donuts we brought will be up on my Instagram @danii906 soon)

And that was our little trip to the city. We don't really go to the city a lot because we have a shopping centre next to our house. But I love looking at the Christmas decorations in the city. 

Im hoping during Blogmas I will be able to go back and look at the Myer windows, of course I will post it.

Well thanks for reading my post.

Until tomorrow.




You Might Also Like

0 comments