Blogmas #9 - Sephora Melbourne Haul

4:03:00 PM

On Monday, as most of you know, I went to Sephora in Melbourne. I'm finally going to show what I brought.


Here are the stuff I brought. The 2 smaller packets are the samples the lady put in my bag. To make the post more Christmassy I decided to add some Christmas lights and some little Christmas erasers.



First thing I got was the Wishes Come True palette.



The colours are amazing in this palette it would be a cute gift for someone.



The next thing I got was the Becca Glow on the go kit.



It comes with a sample highlighter in opal and another liquid highlighter. 



The last thing I got was a Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick. I got the shade Outlaw.


It is a gorgeous red.


These are the samples I got. An IT cosmetics gel eyeliner. and a tinted moisturiser.

Well that's it

Until tomorrow.


You Might Also Like

0 comments