Random Favourites of 2015

12:34:00 AM

So I recently posted my beauty favourites of 2015 and now I am here with my random favourites.

Let's get into them because there is a lot to get through.

Movies

Inside Out
Cinderella
Insurgent
Pitch Perfect 2
Taylor Swift 1989 tour live

TV Shows

Most of these TV shows were on before 2015 but I watched episodes in 2015

Supergirl

Teen Wolf (Started watching in 2015)
The Flash (Watched before 2015)
Supernatural (Watched before 2015)
Pretty Little Liars (Watched before 2015)
The 100 (Watched before 2015)
Girl Meets World (Watched before 2015)
Faking it (Watched before 2015)
The Vampire Diaries (Watched before 2015)
Jane the Virgin (Watched before 2015)
Young and Hungry (Watched before 2015)
Switched at birth (Watched before 2015)
The Fosters (Watched before 2015)
Under the dome (Watched before 2015)
Reign (Watched before 2015)
Once upon a time (Watched before 2015)
The Simpsons (Watched before 2015)

Music

Taylor Swift 1989 world tour here in Melbourne

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
Taylor Swift - Out of the woods
Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
One Direction - Perfect
One Direction - Drag me down
Adele - Hello
Justin Bieber - Sorry
Justin Bieber - What do you mean?
Selena Gomez - Same old love
Ellie Goulding - On my mind
Jason Derulo - Want to want me
Rachel Platten - Fight Song

Books

The Vampire Diaries series
Pretty Little Liars Series
Girl Online - Zoella
Girl online on tour - Zoella
Sprinkle of glitter
Love Tanya - Tanya burr

Youtubers

EleventhGorgeous
Rachael Annear
Zoella
Meghan Rienks
Shane Dawson
Rachhloves
IISuperwomanII
Alfie Deyes
Tanya Burr
Jim Chapman
Joe Sugg
Sprinkleofglitter
Aspyn Ovard
Alli Speed
Brittney Saunders
Shay Mitchell
Karlie Kloss
Ava Allan

And that's it I hope you enjoyed my post


You Might Also Like

0 comments