What's in my make up travel bag

9:27:00 PM

Happy New Year everyone.

I hope you all had a magical Christmas and a great New Years eve. This is my first post of 2016.

2016 is going to be a different year for this blog I hope to at least post 3 times a week, except if I am on holidays because we usually go to our caravan and I don't have much internet there.

Over the Christmas break my Mum, Dad and I went to our caravan by the beach and today I'm going to show you the makeup I brought with me. I didn't wear all of it but I brought some to wear on new years eve or anytime we went out. So here we go.









So this is everything that I had in my travel make up bag. As you can see there is quite a lot here but I wanted to make sure I had everything I needed.

This was only for a week away, we are going away in Feb for 2 weeks to the caravan I will probably need a suitcase just for makeup, Hahaha

I also had some hair ties and bobby pins in the bag. I kept it all in this clear makeup case so that way I can see what is inside.

I will probably be using a different bag for when I go away in Feb so I will make a post on that as well.

My go-to products are:

Eyes - Chi Chi Summer palette (I just got this for Christmas and I wanted to try it out) and the Sephora Wishes come true palette. I also brought Elf liquid eyeliner, Milani eyeshadow, Better than sex mascara, lash blast mascara, Savvy clear brown gel and Ulta 3 eyebrow pencil.

Taylor Swift Incredible things perfume, Essie nail polish, Becca highlighter, and Nyx blush.

Lips - (I love lip products as you can tell) Revlon rumor has it lip pencil, Nars lip pencil in Dragon girl, Chapstick in gingerbread kiss and candy cane (Very festive), Sugarbaby lipstick, Baby lips lip balms (Also had one of the baby lips crystal), Nars lipgloss and a Stila all day liquid lipstick.

Face - Rimmel Matte BB cream, Smash box primer, Chi Chi concealer, Elf Eye primer.

Brushes - Real techniques, and Elf brushes.

Well there you go that is what was in my makeup bag.

My next post will probably be a best of 2015 post like I did for 2014 and also I will be posting a few pics from my trip.

Next post will be up on Wednesday. I will also be posting a what I got for Christmas but I have to wait until some of the stuff I got arrives because I used my Christmas money to buy a few things online.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed my post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments