IHeartRadio Music Awards 2016 Fashion Review

8:48:00 PM

Fashion is a big passion of mine so when I saw the amazing outfits that were being worn at the music awards I knew I just had to review them. So here are my reviews on some of the outfits.

Olivia Holt 


Olivia looks gorgeous in this green romper. I love the pattern on it and the shoes just put the whole outfit together. The pattern is very unique and I love the little windows.

Taylor Swift

You all know that I am a big swiftie, so when I saw this outfit I loved it so much. It's very bad blood like. The heels are amazing aswell.

Sabrina Carpenter 



Sabrina looks amazing in this dress. It's so unique and the pattern is amazing. I'm not a big fan of the colour but I still love the dress as a whole. 

Selena Gomez

Selena's jumpsuit is very orange, Now orange doesn't really suit some people, but it suits Selena in fact it looks great on her. I love the pop of silver in her shoes. She looks very rock chic.

Zendaya

Zendaya can pull off anything and this outfit is no different. I love the red blazer and pants, The grey crop top just pulls the whole outfit together. She also looks very rock chic especially with those awesome boots.

Laura Marano

Last is Laura. I love this dress she is wearing, it's very flattering and it suits her so well. I love the patterns on it. and I love the little fringe on her shoes. 

So that's it. I hope you enjoyed my fashion post. 

Let me know if you would like to see any other fashion posts. 

Until next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments