My top 5 Blushes and Bronzers - Frangipani Goddess

Friday, April 15, 2016

My top 5 Blushes and Bronzers

Today I'm going to be talking about my top 5 Blushes and my top 5 bronzers. These vary from high end to drug store.




Blushes


So let's get into it. First I will start with Blushes. I love Blushes because they give you natural colour in your cheeks and they come in a variety of shades to match your skin tone.

1. Zoeva Blush in Rush Rush
2. Elf Blush in Pink Passion
3. NYX Blush in Pinched
4. Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
5. W7 the honey queen boxed Blush

Bronzers


Bronzers add a beautiful sun-kissed look on your skin, Here are my faves.

1. Miss Shop Bronzing palette
2. Savvy baked blush in Radiance
3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
4. Mac Blush in Prism (Perfect colour for a bronzer)
5. Elf contouring kit in St Lucia

Let me know in the comments what your favourite blushes and bronzers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment