Style Spot : Taylor Swift - Met Gala

10:21:00 PM

Hey there lovelies,

Today I thought I would do a new series on my blog, which is STYLE SPOT. Where I review celebrity fashion from events or candids etc, And also show you where to get the exact items as well as some similar items.

First, I'm going to be reviewing Taylor Swift's outfit from the Met Gala event that happened last week.


Here is Taylor Swift in her metallic silver dress from Louis Vuitton. I think this dress suits her a lot. It is something we have never actually seen on Taylor before, it's very different to her actual regular Style. I really like the shoes a lot, they show off her long legs by making them look even longer. The dress my be a little different but it suited the theme of the Met Gala. The theme was 'Manus x Machina : Fashion in an age of Technology'.


As you can see the shoes are actually zip ups which would make them very easy to put on. I love the cutouts of the dress. 


She finished the look with a dark red lip and her bleached blonde bob is just an added bonus. The whole outfit looks amazing even though it's a little different, I really like it. And I really love the shoes.

Dress - Custom Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Louis Vuitton
Earrings - Cuff ($4,345 wow), Earrings - Mattia Cielo.
Lipstick - Anastasia Beverly hills liquid lipstick.

Shop Similar Shoes

Let me know in the comments below if you liked Taylors Outfit.

I will be doing a lot more of these in the future whether it be from events , candids etc. Let me know who you would like to see.

Until next time

You Might Also Like

0 comments