Vengeance (Transcend Time Saga #1.5) - By Michelle Madow Book Review

3:54:00 PM

I haven't posted a book review in a long time. I really want to get back into it because books are my life and I love to read. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while, things have just been a bit difficult at the moment and it will take a while to get through, but I will keep trying to post reguarly.


Vengeance is the second book in the Transcend Time Saga by Michelle Madow. 

I have posted a review of the first book so I will link that Here.

This book is a short story from Chelsea's point of view. I thought it was a cute quick story telling Chelsea's side of the story.

Here is a little summary about the book:

How far would you go to get revenge?
When Chelsea Givens discovered that her ex-boyfriend Drew dumped her to be with her former best friend Lizzie, she'd never felt so betrayed in her life. Then her new friend Shannon tells her she can help set things right. Chelsea's willing to listen, but what Shannon wants her to believe -- that she shared a past life with Drew -- is impossible. And what she wants her to do to get him back ... well, it's downright crazy.
Could Shannon be telling the truth? And if she is, what lengths will Chelsea go if it means making Lizzie pay?


My Review: 

I am so glad that Vengeance was told from Chelsea's side of the story because we find out a lot more about Chelsea and we also find out some of her backstory.

This story bridges the gap between the first book and the third book. 

Chelsea thinks she is doing the right thing but little does she know that the only reason her and Drew got together in the past is because past Lizzie died in a carriage accident. 

The book is very well written and stayed true to the characters and plot.

If you liked the first book then you will love this one, it's short and sweet and only took me about an hour to read. If you plan on skipping this book and just going straight ahead to Timeless, please don't this book has a lot more information leading up to the last book. It will also give you a more in depth look into the mind of Chelsea and how she handles the situation.

I rate this book a 4.5/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments