Etsy Store - Wonderlandprintsco

2:19:00 AM

Hello there lovelies,

So it's been a while since I last posted. I have had some family issues. But hopefully soon everything will be back to normal and I will start posting more posts.

Today I am promoting my Etsy store and telling you a little bit about its.

So as the title states my store is called Wonderland Prints Co.

I will be selling printable planner kits and goodies.

I have a halloween kit up and some ombre full box checklists.

I have made my own Pretty little Liars kit so I can use it to mark the end of PLL next year. :(

I will also be making a lot more kits, so if you like planners and printables check it out.

http://etsy.com/shop/wonderlandprintsco

Prices (as of Sep 2016)

Kits - $5.50 AUD
Ombre Checklist - $2 AUD

That's all I have to say today so please go and check it out.

Until next time

xoxo Danii

You Might Also Like

0 comments