5 Holographic make up products to try.

9:12:00 PM

I have been seeing these holographic make up trend every where. So I thought I would post 5 that I would love to try and so you can buy them aswell. 



This palette looks amazing the colours look very iridescent. It sells out pretty quick so go and get it while it's still available. 



This Stick looks amazing. It's vegan and cruelty free.



This can over any lipstick to turn it holographic. I really like the look of this product. 



This product looks so cute and would be a great all over face product.



This is not really holographic but it is pearlescent which would complete any holographic make up look. 

Well I hope you enjoyed my post. 

Let me know any other holographic make up you have tried or are interested in buying. 

Until next time 

You Might Also Like

0 comments